John and Catherine McLaughlin
6300 Brown's Lake Road
Jackson, MI 49201
• 30-40 Highland and Highland Crossed Cattle on 130 acres
• The farm is located south of Jackson, surrounded by the Jackson Community College and The Dahlem Conservancy
• Our commercial herd is raised according to the American Highland Cattle Association’s Quality Highland Beef Program. A primary focus is the finishing of grass fed beef.
• Our beef is available at:
◦ The Meridian Township Farmer's Market, Okemos, Michigan
◦ McLaughlin Farm by appointment only
◦ All beef is USDA processed. Available by the cut, bundle or by the quarter.
• Restaurants featuring our Highland beef are:
◦ Harvest Kitchen, Ypsilanti, Michigan
◦ Red Haven, Okemos, Michigan
• McLaughlin Farm utilizes rotational grazing
visit our website: www.McLaughlinFarmLtd.com